• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$169.99 - RJR 7" Wide XJ Fender Flare Kit (TJ Rear Flares)

JR aka RJROffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
By special request, we've assembled this kit for Cherokee owners.

Quite simply, its a package price on 4 rear TJ flares at 7" wide!

http://www.rjroffroad.com/rjr-7-wide-cherokee-fender-flare-set-offroad-c-444-p-1-pr-17707.html

xj-flare-kit-tjrear-225.jpg

Only $169.99!

Do you ship north of the border? why is your name blue?

bcmaxx said:
Do you ship north of the border? why is your name blue?

We don't, unfortunately I only have the capacity to ship to the US right now.

They recently changed vendors to blue, that's why it seems different.

Originally the item said no hardware. It does include mounting hardware in the box. Information was updated just now!

Can I have it billed to my canadian card and shipped to us address?

bcmaxx said:
Can I have it billed to my canadian card and shipped to us address?

yes sir!

markg said:
im going to order a set but would love to see a pic of these installed on a rig.

a search on here for TJ flares will return tons of results, but I dunno if you'll find anyone that's done the 7" wide ones yet.

Last edited:
GSequoia said:
Do you carry standard TJ flares or Rubicon flares? 7" would be overkill for me (my 35's "only" stick out 3 - 4").

When you put them on and they curve back to match the body lines, you'll want them to be wider.

My TJ flares cover the top of the tire, but expose the rear of the tire because of the fender curve. It helps, but stuff still goes everywhere. I'd imagine a wider flare would help keep the whole tire covered.

GSequoia said:
Do you carry standard TJ flares or Rubicon flares? 7" would be overkill for me (my 35's "only" stick out 3 - 4").

We carry the standard width from Omix-ADA, but not in a package like this. Those run $39.99 a piece ($159.96 total)

Driver Side Rear
http://www.rjroffroad.com/replacement-fender-flares-for-97-06-wrangler-rear-driver-side-f-offroad-c-1311-p-1-pr-17411.html

Passenger Side Rear
http://www.rjroffroad.com/replacement-fender-flares-for-97-06-wrangler-rear-passenger-sid-offroad-c-1311-p-1-pr-17410.html

Here is some photos recently posted on here. This guy has factory TJ flares in the back, and the slightly wider factory TJ Rubicon flares up front.

Install looks good, one of the better I've seen.

Mighty.Mighty_XJ said:
TJ flares ... Rubicon flares up front

Asshesits.jpg

finished.jpg

tuck.jpg

Oh crap. I think I gooffed up, JR, 7" is to big.
Sorry.

RedHeep said:
When you put them on and they curve back to match the body lines, you'll want them to be wider.

My TJ flares cover the top of the tire, but expose the rear of the tire because of the fender curve. It helps, but stuff still goes everywhere. I'd imagine a wider flare would help keep the whole tire covered.

Admittedly they're only 32s, but the BS is only 3 3/16th. which sticks them out further then most...
2q8dq9u.jpg

The stock TJ flare is pretty damn wide... I guess if I was running a 35" + tire in the 13.5 or 14.5 range the 7" would maybe be better...

Curt

Handlebars said:
Could you put together a kit with 4 rear TJ Rubicon flares for those of us with moderate sized tires for the same price?

I don't have Rubicon's available only the stock TJ and the 7" flares.

Back