• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harder to hard trails around Deadwood SD?

JEONLYEP

NAXJA Forum User
There may be a couple of Kansans heading up to the Deadwood area of SD soon. Looking for some info on moderately hard to hard trails around that area.

Any info would be great, GPS for trail heads and a short description would be greatly appreciated. Or links to sites that are in the know.

Thanks

DAryl

seanR said:
We have been talking about a run in the Black hills area for a few years.
They keep a pretty tight lid on their trails.
I'd guess, 4x4trail.net doesn't even show anything in SD, and I know that can't be.

I'd be interested in info as well, we were going to go to the Jeep Jambo last year in Deadwood, but ended up having to back out. I was hoping they would have one this year, but no dice.

Stop by The Gem and say hi to Al Swearengen for me.

cok sucker! :laugh3:

All I'm gonna say is the Blackhills are beautiful and I've heard the wheelin' is great. They've got an annual event in August (I think) that covers some pretty hardcore trails. I've been to Deadwood several times, but I've never been wheeling there. Anyway, good luck.

Back