• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration - Cabin 3

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
All the pre-registration packets and shirts will be at the EZUP at Cabin 3 beginning on Wednesday evening. Anyone that needs to register on site can do so at Cabin 3 also.

If my Jeep is there, I'm around. If it isn't, come back another time!

Please remember, everyone that is attending will need to fill out the Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. I will have those at the registration table to sign when you get your packet and shirts.

Everyone be safe getting to Harlan, and we are looking forward to another great event.

It's doubtful anyone will see this, but rides leave in an hour and I still have 20 people that haven't come by for registration packets and waivers.

Cotton, I am registered but I don't think I am coming. Sorry for the late notice, I was trying to work out whether or not I was going to make it. But the last month has been really busy and I have not had time to get the Jeep in order. There is a chance I will come on Sunday but I would say it is doubtful. For now, assume I am out and I will let you know if something changes.

Disappointing, but I think it's for the best for now. Hopefully I will catch some of you on a ride in the future.

Here are the people that I still need to see:

Joe Baucum
Ross Davis
Justin Flores
Jason Manuelito
Doug Napier
Brian Taylor
Jacob Wiegand

Cabin 3 is where it's at.

Back