• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How hard of trails are you interested in?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
We are getting ready to do a trail schedule and I was hoping to get input on how hard of trails everybody is interested in as well as what days you plan to attend. If you have any personal trail favorites, please post them up as well.

We hope to do an overnighter to Holy Cross and will post that up as well.

Just to let everybody know, we tend to be pretty informal and set up inproptu runs the night before or the morning as well, so if the trail you want doesn't fall on the day you want, you most likely can pair up with someone for safety.

We are getting ready to do a trail schedule and I was hoping to get input on how hard of trails everybody is interested in as well as what days you plan to attend. If you have any personal trail favorites, please post them up as well.

Just to let everybody know, we tend to be pretty informal and set up inproptu runs the night before or the morning as well, so if the trail you want doesn't fall on the day you want, you most likely can pair up with someone for safety.

Hay Tom, thanks for getting things going. I'm up for the harder trails this year, Carnage & Holy Cross are the only ones I know of. This will be 1st time for me on Carnage. I've done H C before from the N. side of BV, easily in a day & I think we could do it without an overnight as long as it's not a weekend, we drive over 45 on the highway and we stick to the 3 try then winch rule. But you could do a 2nd run at it with the more laid back guys in 2 or even 3 days if they want. Thom

10s' every day !!!

Hay Tom, thanks for getting things going. I'm up for the harder trails this year, Carnage & Holy Cross are the only ones I know of. This will be 1st time for me on Carnage. . Thom

Fresh meat woohoo :D

indy if there are enough people

Fresh meat woohoo :D

Sounds like I better do it when you're not there. And I don't have those wheels & tires you thought you should have, sold em w/ my rig. Thom

Thom, Indy isn't to be messed with unless you don't give a rip about the body on your rig or it has a full exo. Led has been running it for years since it is in his back yard. Even he breaks stuff on that trail. Make sure you have a spare for everything and know how to replace it. Running it solo is inviting disaster.

I'll be there thurs-Sunday.
I'm Interested in chinamans, carnage, and if it's an option, penrose. I wanna run as hard as anyone else does but will only have the last few days of the event to attend.

I'll be there all week and if I can get my junk put back together, I'm down for the hard core trails.

I'm not up for trashing my rig but I think I'm built enough now that I can do more.

The parts list in your sig makes it appear as tho you shouldn't have a problem with much of anything. :dunno:

Hay, thanks, good when all those skinned knuckles and hard earned money in your rig gets noticed. I'm in my garage now fabing R & L rear brake line locks, tomorrow grind my diffs for a little more clearance, build my winch suck down, fab the engine belt air compressor & install my new smaller steering wheel. Hoping to add UHMW Poly to the belly and fab up a custom cold air for the 5.9L that fits under the TJ hood. Good luck to me.

...& install my new smaller steering wheel.

truckstuffusa_2109_113738646

Looking good, Thomas.

That's exactly it. See what you think, stop by & take a look in camp.

Back