• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feedback

Yes. Too hell with that Tumbler!

A larger tumbler would have been better. I kept having to shake the hell out of it because turning it wasn't really shuffling them. They just stayed in a big clump. so I'd turn it, shake it, move them around with my hand then turn it some more. Then pick tickets from the top, middle, bottom, left and right.

Wendy and I had a great time. As far as what the event event staff did, I had no complaints at all. I think you all did an outstanding job! This was my first time back to a Crawl event in 9 years and it reminded me why I like the NAXJA group so much.

I only took issue with a couple of guys poking around my truck cab around 10 PM when I was in the next site with Glenn. I saw them disappear behind the building so I went to see what was up and I found them shining their phone screen through the window to provide light to see inside. I walked up while it was happening and realized I'd left the door unlocked with all my tools inside. I'm not saying they were up to no good, but it didn't make sense to me why someone would be doing that if they weren't.

The only other complaint I had, and it was through no fault of NAXJA, was our RV site was covered up with sheet steel, torched out metal pieces, truck wheels and half-burnt welding electrodes left by whoever was building the fire rings. I understand they need to be built, but a little cleanup by the builder would have been nice so we didn't have to climb over all that mess to get to the power outlets. We couldn't even sit on the table that was there because it was so nasty with grinding dust and welding slag and I had no way to clean it up. I moved the heavy stuff out of the way and picked up all the electrodes I could easily see.

I only took issue with a couple of guys poking around my truck cab around 10 PM when I was in the next site with Glenn. I saw them disappear behind the building so I went to see what was up and I found them shining their phone screen through the window to provide light to see inside. I walked up while it was happening and realized I'd left the door unlocked with all my tools inside. I'm not saying they were up to no good, but it didn't make sense to me why someone would be doing that if they weren't.

That was Brad (GoSlowGetStuck) and I. I saw the tent on the flatbed and was intrigued by the setup. When we got around the side by the building I recognized the truck from your build thread. Certainly no ill will, I apologize if you were alarmed.

That was Brad (GoSlowGetStuck) and I. I saw the tent on the flatbed and was intrigued by the setup. When we got around the side by the building I recognized the truck from your build thread. Certainly no ill will, I apologize if you were alarmed.

Okay. Thank you for speaking up. You have to realize how it looked from my point of view lol. I didn't know who you guys were and I couldn't tell what was going on, plus it was pitch black outside and I'd already had a bit to drink. No harm no foul and I apologize for jumping to conclusions. :peace:

Back