• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Note to all:

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I will not be doing Fish Fossil if it's wet. Beer Goggles knows why!

Just get out of the ruts they (High2by) said.........

fish fossil was a bit more interesting last year for sure!

Ed, It was not rutted out when I was in Harlan about a month ago. But those trails can change often especially if there is alot of rain or trail traffic.

That is still one of my favorite crawl memories. Jack telling us during the recovery " I'll tell mom that dad made a mistake, He is real sorry"

Love that trail and hate I missed that!

I will not be doing Fish Fossil if it's wet. Beer Goggles knows why!

Just get out of the ruts they (High2by) said.........

I remember watching at the bottom of the hill, then volunteering to be in the seat with the gas pedal on the floor as it tipped back over :gee:

I remember watching at the bottom of the hill, then volunteering to be in the seat with the gas pedal on the floor as it tipped back over :gee:

Fish Fossil denied me this year. Most all were denied......

I got almost to the end of Fish Fossil. Didn't get up the exit because Glenn rutted it out for us...

I got almost to the end of Fish Fossil. Didn't get up the exit because Glenn rutted it out for us...

It was rutted before I ever got on it! Need to get this engine issue figured out.

It was rutted before I ever got on it! Need to get this engine issue figured out.

you can say that again! I've thought your rig has been way under powered for years. do a compression and leak down test

you can say that again! I've thought your rig has been way under powered for years. do a compression and leak down test

I've done a compression test more then once. It always comes out acceptable. Number 6 is low though. Cannot do anything right now. This issue came about with the tank swap. It appears it may be something else though.

Back