• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday Run Sign Up - Easy/Moderate

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
9:30 Departure -
1. Brian Hollingsworth - Leader
2. Dirk DeYoung
8. Craig Bush - gunner

9:35 Departure
1. Ed Robbins- Leader
2. Jason M.

9:40 Departure -
1. Dan Burton- Leader
2. Brian Taylor

9:45 Departure -

Last edited:
Not real sure what to sign up for, preferably moderate. Aussie lockers front and rear with the stock D30/8.25 combo, 4.5" on 33x12.5 MTRs. I can handle the moderate at Winterfest fairly well so I want to avoid too easy.

I'm planning to stay more on the moderate side of things... Hoping the group is locked & 33-35s with armor...

Which group are you planning to go out with?

Dan is leading a group. He's doing the moderate 9:40 runs both days. The moderate group always takes time to do obstacles that will challenge. I'm sure that they will be at both rock gardens during the weekend for play time. The rock garden near the Evarts entrance gets progressively harder each 3rd, and there are bail out spots. The rock garden near can opener has some water and some off camber stuff. Also, the moderate runs all go up a degree or two in difficulty if it is wet.

Ah, well if that's Dan I'll roll out with him at 9:40 since we're sharing a cabin haha.. I only knew his name on the board.

2. Dirk DeYoung
8.Craig Bush - Gunner

1. Ed Robbins- Leader

1. Dan Burton- Leader
2. Brian Taylor

Just an FYI, my group will be leaving promptly at 9:30, not after. Not trying to be a dick but get your shit together if you want to ride in my group. We will cover some serious ground.

Just an FYI, my group will be leaving promptly at 9:30, not after. Not trying to be a dick but get your shit together if you want to ride in my group. We will cover some serious ground.

You're such a dick.

Do you have a list of trails you have in mind? Or just the usual? If my junk holds together through Mason Jar on Thursday I'll tag along with ya'll.

Either that or I'll lead the 9:45 group.

You're such a dick.

Do you have a list of trails you have in mind? Or just the usual? If my junk holds together through Mason Jar on Thursday I'll tag along with ya'll.

Either that or I'll lead the 9:45 group.

I will wait and see what the conditions are, but it will be a good time. AIN'T afraid of no fish fossil.

I sure hope not. Being a baby trail and all.

;)

We ran Fish Fossil and Killin Time last year in the POURING rain. Both trails were rushing rivers from start to finish. It was pretty fun.

2. Dirk DeYoung
8. Craig Bush - gunner

1. Ed Robbins- Leader
2. Goxjgo

1. Dan Burton- Leader
2. Brian Taylor

How many are usually in a group? If we only get 2 or 3 each will we all just roll out together?

There will be a lot of last minute additions to the list. People will wait to see who is going where and what friends ride in a group. But yes, if three people sign up in a run and everyone is covered, they will roll out as a group of three. It's happened before.

I have two other jeeps with me that don't post much... I think they will be with me whole trip, but I'm not putting them (Cody & Anthony) down everytime, incase they have other plans...

I have two other jeeps with me that don't post much... I think they will be with me whole trip, but I'm not putting them (Cody & Anthony) down everytime, incase they have other plans...

That motherless 9:45 group will likely be the bleed-over group. I'll probably call that my group if anyone else wants to stick to a small crowd.

Back