• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CSF 3-row Radiators in stock now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPG

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
many of you have been waiting & calling for these radiators and they have been extremely scarce this year, so I wanted to let you know that we got some in.
We only got 15 in though, (ordered more than that) so they probably won't be around long.

These are the good HD all-metal 3 rows that really make a difference in cooling temps- not the imposter units that some places sub for the good one's...

The price went up to $199.00 for a while, but I was able to keep the prices down on this batch.

Call me at (316) 776-9900 if you want one-

Thanks!
Dirk

Sorry about that, James!
I'm here, but been tied up in tech discussions quite a bit today.

BTW- are you in Germany or USA?
(We can't export these units outside the USA)

Thanks!
Dirk

I am with the military, stationed in Germany. I have a US address, so you technically wouldnt be exporting them. Do you guys ship to US Military addresses?

Thanks, James

I am with the military, stationed in Germany. I have a US address, so you technically wouldnt be exporting them. Do you guys ship to US Military addresses?

Thanks, James
As long as it's a UPS shippable address within the continental USA, it's no problem.

We can't ship the radiators to APO's outside the USA though.

Thanks!
Dirk

Hey guys,
many of you have been waiting & calling for these radiators and they have been extremely scarce this year, so I wanted to let you know that we got some in.
We only got 15 in though, (ordered more than that) so they probably won't be around long.

These are the good HD all-metal 3 rows that really make a difference in cooling temps- not the imposter units that some places sub for the good one's...

The price went up to $199.00 for a while, but I was able to keep the prices down on this batch.

Call me at (316) 776-9900 if you want one-

Thanks!
Dirk

So are these $199?

Just called and ordered, He's holding the price down to his regular price on these. Very good to deal with and support a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back