• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ $6500

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
Time for a change of scenery for me:

1994 XJ
4.10 Gears
4.0 Motor with 33k miles
Fresh rebuilt AX15 Tranny, new heavy duty clutch at that time
C-rok rear bumper and Tire Carrier
Iron Scorpion Fron Bumper
AJs sliders
Rear: 8.25, 27spline rear axle with Powertrax No-slip, Bluetorch fab diff cover.
Front: Dana 30, with Super 30 kit (Alloy shafts, larger U-joints) & ARB Locker
Teraflex High Steer knuckle and steering
Custom Trackbar with Heims at both ends
Rockhard 4x4 Roll Cage
Teraflex 4:1 and Tera 2Low
Custom Rear Driveshaft
Disc Brakes Rear
Stainless Brakelines
Snorkel
35x13.50R15 BFG Krawlers (one has a cut in it, not sure if it is repairable, I'm taking it to Roberts tire to see if they can vulcanize it)
Rubicon express 5.5 leafs with Boomerang Shackles
Rustys 6.5" Coils with .75" spacers
Bar Pin Eliminators
Brand new MP3/Thumbdrive CD Player and 4.5" speakers with 6x9s
Cobra CB
Thumb Throttle
Fire Extinguisher
Hidden kill switch
Custom Gear box in the rear
Spotless interior - SPOTLESS

Also within the next week the Thor Side Armor I ordered will be here, and I already have the light package in hand for it.

The rig saw some carnage this week. I plan on getting all back up to snuff for the sale. I'll fix the rear window, the mirror, and install the new axle shaft.

There is stuff I'm forgetting, but you get the idea. Ask Kraker or Alex how clean and well maintained my rig is. I have receipts for almost everything. There is tons of $$$$$$ in this rig. A steal at $6500. Will trade for a rocket launcher, several boxes of hand grenades, a pony, a gold chain, two pastrami pot pies and three tickets to last month's circus. No other trades will be accepted.

Last edited:
Here are some pics before the recent C-ROK bumper and new Krawler tires on black steelies.

NewYears2009165.jpg

NewYears2009123.jpg

woodyandajaxext037.jpg

woodyandajaxext034_2.jpg

Quincy036.jpg

Ajax015.jpg

JeepBumper044.jpg

JeepBumper045.jpg

Quincy092.jpg

I replaced the broken axle shaft tonight. All is well there. Next, on to the rear window and the driver's mirror. I'll post the repair progress.

What made you decide to sell???

Just time for me to make a change.

The rig is badass though, most would say well beyond my driving ability.:laugh3: I'm open to negotiate and will listen to trades. Damn thing has been a money dump for me, someone will be getting a nice rig with a lot of bells and whistles.

Definitely worth a shot. I'm open to all offers, but nah, I don't need a little burner right now. Appreciate the offer.

Engine and interior pics (by request):
Jeep025.jpg

Jeep035.jpg

Jeep046.jpg

Jeep047.jpg

wanna part it out??:scottm:

Man, I was tempted to part it.

I'd have the Krawlers, the polished turdy with ARB, the cage, the 4:1 t-case, the low mileage engine, the rebuilt tranny, the rear axle, the suspension, the bumpers, the sliders etc. But I'm gonna leave it for sale for a month. Then I'll re-examine. Someone should just buy it.

mmm.... T-case

ok guys heres the gameplan: hold off on offering to buy it so he "has" to part it out......:D

its gonna be easier (for you at least) to sell whole. but there is just so much on your rig that i wanna do (yes, i am a vulture. hehehehe)

good luck with the sale. im sorry to see such a purdy rig go bye bye.

Ok guys, I installed the new axle shaft, the new rear window (big thanks to XJ Project) and the driver's mirror (big thanks to Bearwagon). It is now back to like new. :sunshine:

You dang ole' vultures, just buy the thing and part it out if you must. But she's such a good wheeler and the parts have grown accustomed to eachother, I just don't have the heart to separate.:tears:

I added a couple of pics that Jager took so folks could see what the rig looks like now with the C-rok rear bumper and Krawler tires.

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Last edited:
This sale of this Jeep is on hold for a couple weeks. There are a couple projects I want to complete on it before I let it go. I will start showing the Jeep in a few weeks. Thanks for the pms and requests to see it. I just don't want to sell it until it is 100%. I'll take this comment down, when it is back for sale...

Back