• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone interested in any of this?

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if he still has it, but I'm interested in the spacers, the 9" rear and the 4.56 gears for the front. Anyone else interested in any parts this guy has? We could go in on his price...

Someone might want the swampers, the front lockright, the 4:1 and/or the D30 shafts. AND if I get the 9 rear, I could give up my 8.25 with 4.10s, discs, powertrax no slip and extra spare...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/1077612389.html

I emailed him and nothing. I'll call him today.

Talked to the guy.

He's sending me pics and I'm thinking I'll pick this stuff up on Saturday.

The 30 sounds sweet, but needs attention. First off, it's trussed. But one of the sides needs to be cut off, shortened and rewelded. It has a lot of sweet parts to include the WARN alloy shafts and locking hub conversion kit with 4.56s and locker.

The 4:1 has been removed and disassembled and he said it's just the planetary that is bad at that Teraflex sells those separately. We'd have to figure out what input shaft length is necessary.

The tires are 38x12.5r15 TSL SXs. He said they're 4 months old with 10 trips on them.

He's supposed to send pics, if he does I'll post em. He's firm on price. Can you guys give me some offers so I can see if this will end up killing my pocket book? Again, I just want the 9" and the spacers.

Last edited:
I would be interested in your 8.25 29spline? how much $ for it? I know this is assumng that the deal goes through.
John

It's a 27 spline, it has disc brakes, bluetorch fab diff cover, extra shaft (what's cool about 8.25s is that both sides use the same shaft so you only carry one spare), a powertrax no-slip locker and 4.10 gears. $300.

Sorry Mdub....count me out now. Wife found one for me and secured it. I am sure somebody else will take it.

Thanks!

No prob, I know how it is with the better half. That's why I'm trying to get people lined up first before I lay out the big $$$ for this package.

Back