• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 xj and/or parts for sale cheap

MarioWario

NAXJA Forum User
got a 96 so im swapping some of my shit over too it but whatever i dont swap over to it ill sell unless you'd like to buy the xj as a whole (id perferably like to sell it that way)
its not not gunna be in that good of condtion as the photo because thats a old photo.
the doors are off but i have them in my garage, they're still in good shape

100_0195.jpg

ill probably sell the whole thing for $600 maybe including the doors.
this is what it looks like now
im gunna swap out the tires rear leafs. the window wipers and the grill
its got the 2.5 in it and it still runs and it has brand new rear hold down springs in the drums and a new drum in the rear so pretty much new rear drums.
might possibly have np231 t-case but im not too sure

100_0208.jpg

front right fender and center console? haha, I've been ogling that console for a while now... maybe the door too depending how dented it is? I am finally getting my engine rebuild finished, and will be traveling to phoenix when I can... we'll see if I have money?

oh, and is the dash in good shape? and the hood? wow... I care too much for my jeep, haha. I have to admit that an exact replica of my jeep is a rare thing indeed!

Oh, and to everyone else; it should be an np207, ax-5, tbi 2.5, non-c-clip dana 35/vac disco 30. Pumpkin interior/sand(?!?) exterior paint. Can't tell you options because those are always weird... mine has rear washer and window heater, but no center console (aw...).

Haha, one more thing (for now), what kinda shape are the seatbelts and rear seat back in?

Last edited:
back seats are in really good condition, no tears or nothing (that i know of) dash is kinda fucked up because i got hammered one night and ripped it out and threw it at a honda well i was going down the street :(
center consol is still in good condition and the hood has a couple dents but thats from sitting on it nothing too extreme you can pop those out
right fender is in okay condition kinda bent from stuffing but i pulled it out and some of the paint flaked offbecause of it bending

and the doors look like they do in the first photo i took them off a little after that photo was take and theyve been sitting in my garage since
if you want i can take photos of the shit you want so you can see them

passanger tail is the good one.
the driver side i hit with my bike so its all busted.
the exhast hanger is still good i think?
i dunno i hagcked my muffler off bit the hanger is still there i think?
watertemp gauge i dunno???

hahahaha hell ya!!!
it was fun that night but the next morning when i went wheelin with crash and i tried to find my radio that was kinda shitty but ah well....
alright cool....

im selling everything except for what im gunna transfer over to my other xj.
and the water temp gauge is good also im pretty sure...
tail light umm i dunno $20?
hanger ill just give to you
and water pump gauge $5
and i dunno what this is???
"the clip for the sunviver"

im selling everything except for what im gunna transfer over to my other xj.
and the water temp gauge is good also im pretty sure...
tail light umm i dunno $20?
hanger ill just give to you
and water pump gauge $5
and i dunno what this is???
"the clip for the sunviver"

I think he ment sun visor.

Back