• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 and XJ upgrades

chaoscase

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling off some of the parts I wont need for my buggy conversion. All parts are on my XJ in San Tan Valley. I will help to remove amd have some tools. These are U-pull it parts. If you want me to remove them and meet you I can, but it will cost you.

Rusty's 4.5" leaf packs $100

HD Engineering shackle relocations $75

Bilstien 5125 shocks (front pair) $75

Np231 Advanced Adapters SYE $200

G2 chromoly shafts D30 $350

Complete OX Locker D30 w/ G2 4.56 gears $400

IRO 6.5" coils $75

JCR OTK 1 ton steering $150 (pending)

More as I think of it!

Is that a complete D30 with an OX or just the locker and gears? Either way, I'm interested. Pm'd you with my number.

Last edited:
I'll take those alloy shafts. Might be this weekend by the time I can swing down there, but I'll bring that Dana 30 housing with me when I do. :cool:

Lol, I had someone interested in the complete axle and I was going to buy your housing to throw into the deal. They backed out and now I am parting my axle out. Sorry, I didn't get back to you on it. Wasn't real sure if they wanted it.

are the HDOR shackle relocators first or 2nd gen? 75$ shipped to cali?

The relocators are only 6 months old and were ordered new from HD Engineering. I was not aware there were a 1st and 2nd gen, so unless they changed the design in the past 6 months, then they are 2gen. I am about 20+ miles from the nearest post office and have no idea how much shipping would be. I would guess to say that if they fit in the box, it ships for a flat rate, but they are pretty heavy. I will need to research that before getting you a price shipped. $75 is U-pull it price! If I pull it and ship it, we may be back up to retail pricing! Food for thought.

Tommy, the Bilstiens are in perfect shape. A little dirty, but otherwise like new. I ran them for 4 months and only three wheelin trips.

These are on 7-8" of lift.
18" collapsed
30" extended

Tommy, the Bilstiens are in perfect shape. A little dirty, but otherwise like new. I ran them for 4 months and only three wheelin trips.

These are on 7-8" of lift.
18" collapsed
30" extended

Do you have a PN on these? I don't see 5125's with those lengths on Bilstein's site, and I need new front shocks, these off the top of my head sound about right. You willing to put them in a box?

For some reason I can't edit my OP.

Locker sold
Shocks and coils are pending sale
Axle shafts are removed and include unit bearings.
4.56 Ring gear is removed

Yes the ring and pinion are available and are in perfect condition. HP D30 4.56 by G2

I will need to find out shipping rates. Would you want Insurance?

Yes the ring and pinion are available and are in perfect condition. HP D30 4.56 by G2

I will need to find out shipping rates. Would you want Insurance?

If they're sent USPS Priority, IIRC $100 is insured off the bat. I'll pay the extra $2 or so for insurance. They should pop right into a $13 box I would think.

Working on keeping all sales local. I'm not real confident in sending parts without having the cash in hand. No disrespect to you, but there are to many dishonest people out there ruining it for those that do what they say they will do.

Working on keeping all sales local. I'm not real confident in sending parts without having the cash in hand. No disrespect to you, but there are to many dishonest people out there ruining it for those that do what they say they will do.

Let me know if you get to the point of shipping the gears, I've got Paypal.

Back