• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 95 XJ

I am parting out my old 95 XJ. Its currently being dismantled and will soon go to the crusher. So if you need something, don't delay.

The following is GONE, spoken for, or being swapped into my 96:
Engine
Trans
TC
Both Axles
Front Seats
both rear side windows broke when I tried to remove them
sorry but all the upgrades I have done to her are going to my 96 and the body is going to the scrapper.

available:
Front header panel- crack on pass side
Front fenders (trimmed)
doors (damaged but good for trail doors)
lift gate- crack on drivers side
rear glass with defrost
tail lights

Soon available from the 96:
2WD front driving beam (front axle)
96 8.25 rear axle (unsure on spline count right now but I can find out when it gets pulled)
stock sport front seats
stock non-folding mirrors
2WD trans

theres more so ask and I'll let you know the price

They are power doors. They have also been pretty much gutted. There is rust holes on the pass side and a small crunch on the drivers side so they would be good for a chop or for doors to f* up on the trail

all of the engine is going to be used for a stroker including all acc. sorry

how much for the front seats out of the blue jeep i remember them being in great shape when i had it

We haven't pulled the axle out of lil blue yet but, prices per stewie

150 if it's 29 spline
100 if it's 27 spline

Prices go down for red letters

DJ 20 bux for the seats.

Darn I just about cracked my XJ in half.
I have 2 cracks at my A pillars.

The body is in similar shape- cracks in both the A pillars, both D pillars, crash damage/bondo pealing on pass rear quarter, rust holes above muffler, body tweaked so the rear seat back doesnt latch in, bad rust on the roof etc. so the body is wore out and I dont believe it would be safe for the road thus the reason for retiring her and taking the body to the crusher.

We haven't pulled the axle out of lil blue yet but, prices per stewie

150 if it's 29 spline
100 if it's 27 spline

Prices go down for red letters

DJ 20 bux for the seats.

Save the 27 spline for me if you will please, I'll have the money by the 14th at the latest.
And you guys probably aren't in Tucson huh?

Thanks

Last edited:
Front bumper brackets/hardware if straight/good shape. Shipped to 93444? Thanks.

20 sounds good, need to set up a time to pick them up

Sounds great. I am located in Peoria and I am available just about any time until the 17th as of right now.

hey stewie, i also wanted to take a look at how you mounted your tj flares on the rear, since i have a full set of tj flares, the front will be done now im just kinda stuck on how to properly mount up the back.

Back