• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Hats

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
We are looking at selling hats.
They would be a black cap with the logo on the front and the phrase "We Eat our Own" in yellow on the back.

We want to make sure we have interest ifrom you people before we buy them.

Who wants one?

Would they be the low profile ballcaps like the NAXJA ones, or the higher ones that make me look dorkier than usual?

I like the "bigger hats." The low profile ones look really dorky on us Jimmy Neutron headed types! I like the new style with the colored piping around the rim of the brim. Black with yellow piping and the MWC skull embroidered in would be pretty nice!

seanR said:
We are looking at selling hats.
They would be a black cap with the logo on the front and the phrase "We Eat our Own" in yellow on the back.

We want to make sure we have interest ifrom you people before we buy them.

Who wants one?
Well hell I thought our slogan was "What is done behind the camper at Winterfest stays behind the camper at Winterfest", but anyway put me down for one. I prefer the baseball (NAXJA) style if your asking.

lesslimited said:
Would they be the low profile ballcaps like the NAXJA ones, or the higher ones that make me look dorkier than usual?

x3.

Cost?

not a hat guy, but depending on how they look i'll probably get one

I'd prefer a lower style. I don't like the 'trucker style' hats. We aren't the SEC.

But I'd take one just to support the chapter.

Im a big hat guy...

Im working to rival Rev's collection...

Ill require one... :D

Yep ...

Les

lesslimited said:
They will be what they are and you will like them....
Opps, I thought I was talking to Lar, Sorry John...

Back