• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling all my parts

XJ project

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys after so many dammed months of waiting for my motor to get done and still F&*() waiting im not going to build the jeep up.

I am going to sell all my parts instead. Here is the list and all prices are firm as I have not used any thing I bought.

5 black steelies- $150

D44 3.55 with limited slip- $400

D44 3.55 open carrier- $400

d44 locker- $200

4.0 motor probably needs to be rebuild- $100

Aw4 tranny - $100

np242 tcase- $100

Intake manifolds w tbody- $100

3 core dpg closed system rad- $100

2 leather racing seats - $75

Fully Rebuilt 4.0 - $800 (not in my hands as of yet from the machine shop, but will be available soon)

Gas tank- $50

In the jeep I have the following

4.0 motor needs new freeze plug in the jeep and I have the freeze plug for it- $100 (you pull)

AW4- $100(you pull)

np242 tcase- $100 (you pull)

Rear drive line- $40

If you are looking for a rid to start building or chop up to start building let me know I will sell the body of the one I have for a reasonable offer.

I will revise this with an updated parts list this weekend.

Last edited:
what type of locker for the d44?

also, are both of those D44's rear xj axles?

Last edited:
I'll give you $300 for it. I just read what is in it. That way you don't have to try and part it out. I'll pay what your asking for the engine/tranny/transfercase and get the jeep as a incentive :D

What size are the rims? and are they painted by you or bought like that?

So is my old seat belt bar still in the jeep? what about suspension? Everything there in the engine compartment? front and rear axles? Is it on rubber or jack stands?

yes that is still in the bar, no rear suspension only front, everything is there in the engine comp, only front axle no rear, and its on stands.

found a 4.5" lift thats what its gonna be running. This jeep will be back on the road with a HO motor, 2001 tranny and TC in 2-3 weeks

Back