• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 and XJ upgrades

Working on keeping all sales local. I'm not real confident in sending parts without having the cash in hand. No disrespect to you, but there are to many dishonest people out there ruining it for those that do what they say they will do.

I understand... if you don't find a local buyer for the relocators I'm happy to send a USPS money order & don't mind waiting for you to get it before you ship them out.

I'll take the shafts. Are you ever up around Tempe? If so I can meet you around here somewhere, otherwise I can swing down there this weekend.

Thanks!

I still need to pull the pinion gear. I go back on shift tomorrow, so if nobody comes to get these I will pull them and ship them to you. I get off sunday.

I am selling off some of the parts I wont need for my buggy conversion. All parts are on my XJ in San Tan Valley. I will help to remove amd have some tools. These are U-pull it parts. If you want me to remove them and meet you I can, but it will cost you.

Rusty's 4.5" leaf packs $100

HD Engineering shackle relocations $75

Bilstien 5125 shocks (front pair) $75

Np231 Advanced Adapters SYE $200

G2 chromoly shafts D30 $350

Complete OX Locker D30 w/ G2 4.56 gears $400

IRO 6.5" coils $75

JCR OTK 1 ton steering $150 (pending)

More as I think of it!

- Interested in the sye- PM sent yesterday.. Let me know.. Im close in Gilbert.

steering still up? Can it be run UTK, if not is there a minimum lift height to run it OTK?

And did you have the relocaters still up?

Back