• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler- Wrecked 2000 Cherokee Sport

I need this gone.. I have a business trip to charlotte this week and that burgundy one is in northern Georgia!

haha

Just a heads up if anyone is considering this Jeep, there's all the parts to fix the nose at the Pick-a-part on 25th and Buckeye :D

someone buy it and fix it pleaseeee!

Id give you 1500 for it in a second I just cant take on a 3rd cherokee. I am all ready getting Bitc*** at for two by the parents. hump my dad can have 8 cars and a bus but i try 2 and almost get kicked out.

Sorry it didnt work out with that friend of mine he wont even call me back on it even though he says hes interested.

I'm in the same boat...sounds like a great deal, but I already have two projects in addition to my "driver" cherokee....no more room or I would make you an offer.

ya i want more then 1000 for it! I mean i will keep it worst comes to worst... but I would rather give someone a nice platform to build it up from.. it has the whole frame stiffener and long arms and the drive train is nice..

spread the word! who ever gets me a lead to a sale ill give a little bonus too! lol

If I get something else I will buy a bender and learn how to use it. I was just looking at the JD2 Model32. I am sure I would ask you for some help in the design!!!

Of course I would get the ram on the bender as I am a lazy dood! Oops, better stop talking here. Dont want to steal this guys thread. Sorry Guy.... Good luck on the sale.

If I can ever get some of the money owed to me I will be real interested. In the mean time interested in part down & rest in a while? if so shoot me some bare bones #s.
John
602-619-5128

Good thing I titled this a feeler! I will be keeping this.. I realized what needs to be done.. I have had this bitch too long and not going to let some shit raptor take it out..

Parts I know I will be ditching.. more will probably make the cut after its drivable.

Snorkel
Rock Krawler Steering with Old Man Emu Stabilizer

I will be back in AZ august 15th or so and the second this is back on the road I will be selling what ever I have at that point out there (prolly another XJ) and putting some weld in rockers/rocker gaurds, front frame stiffeners.. bumpers and what ever else needs to be done.. seemed like a better plan Every single built XJ I looked at there was something major that I did not like and instead of putting all my eggs in one basket why not do it this way?

-Jack

Seems like the much better choice. You already know what has been done & how it was taken care of so I agreee that keeping what you know is better than buying something else when you don't know how it was built/used.
john

Good thing I titled this a feeler! I will be keeping this.. I realized what needs to be done.. I have had this bitch too long and not going to let some shit raptor take it out..

Parts I know I will be ditching.. more will probably make the cut after its drivable.

Snorkel
Rock Krawler Steering with Old Man Emu Stabilizer

I will be back in AZ august 15th or so and the second this is back on the road I will be selling what ever I have at that point out there (prolly another XJ) and putting some weld in rockers/rocker gaurds, front frame stiffeners.. bumpers and what ever else needs to be done.. seemed like a better plan Every single built XJ I looked at there was something major that I did not like and instead of putting all my eggs in one basket why not do it this way?

-Jack

Glad to hear you're gonna keep it man! Lemme know if you need any help with gettin it back on the road.

Back