• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 xj and/or parts for sale cheap

Also another question. Is the jeep titled in arizona or still new mexico? if so have you gotten it inspected by the dmv out here?

titled in new mexico and no i didnt get it inspected here.
i didnt know what i had to do?
it probably wont pass emisson due to the fact that the exhaust is hacked off just after the cat

hmmm ok I got an extra piece of exhaust I can weld on to it. I just hope its not cut off right at the cat. In az any vehicle from out of state has to go through a safety inspection in order to get the title transfered from state to state. Then it will need emissions but thats only 25 bucks. Well anyway give me a call tomorrow so we can set up when to meet. number is in pm.

HUM... HMMM...

How does the transmission shift and stuff?

I'm interested, just to have that abundance of identical parts... Just want to know how good of an investment It'll be!

didnt xj project want it?

i got the fuel pump at napa 2 days ago
today in lab im puttin in the fuel pump, fuel filter and some spark plugs out of my roommates stroker mustang
theyre they the bosch 4 post ones that are made for lambos i guess???
i dunno i hope they work.
so hopefully by the end of the night ill have my xj running

the spark plugs aren't for your application, so I'd put the champions/autolites back in it for proper performance.

now, IF I had seen this a few days ago, I'd have GIVEN you a new pump for the 96 :-/

Back