• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late X-mas XJ Parts or Whole

sunroom2004 said:
Is the sale still pending if I offer $900?

J/K...:D

4x4groupbuy.com is selling the 4:1 kits for $775 + shipping! :shocked:

Now that's a kick arse deal!

Yah it is...this is the 4:1 kit AND a SYE kit already built so its a pretty kick arse deal too...:roll:

TUFFXJ said:
someone beat him to the offer..how did the lift work out?
well if they both fall threw and its still around in about 20 days im gonna take it! And so far so good i only got the front in tho :D

rockwerks said:
Hey Boss nice to meet all of you today. Got all my parts home safe and woundedXJ got his stuff. thanks again

Same here hope they serve you well!!!

Wounded XJ said:
Parts look great. Thanks for transporting them up my way Brian!

Enjoy Jon!! you got a little "extra" with the brace...:cheers:

Those are the GOOD Heims (kevlar inserts) so they should last you a long time as long as your not over extending them

TUFFXJ said:
Same here hope they serve you well!!!

Enjoy Jon!! you got a little "extra" with the brace...:cheers:

Those are the GOOD Heims (kevlar inserts) so they should last you a long time as long as your not over extending them

Thanks for the brace! I wish I could start putting it on, but I have to go back tow work!

glensxj said:
so is the 4to1 still around?

The buyer is heading down Thur..if something goes south Ill let yah know but he sounds 100%.

Whats left

Wood Shaft guys this is over 4 bills new now I'm asking 200 bucks and its like new
Crusty's Adjustable uppers
Procomp Lowers 1/2 longer than stock

glensxj said:
Now before i go hang over 1500$ for my cage your cage is sold right?

Glen, I can comment for him that the cage is GONE. He is moving this week, so he is kinda scarce online.

But, I know where you can get some plans to make a cage for the cost of a winch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

Lata

AZRockRunner said:
Glen, I can comment for him that the cage is GONE. He is moving this week, so he is kinda scarce online.

But, I know where you can get some plans to make a cage for the cost of a winch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

Lata
Sounds good i happen too have a HF 1000 winch :D fair trade?

DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Drive shafts man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I GOT A WOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ur minds out of the gutter boys!!!!!!!!!!!

:angel:

Back