• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel injectors???

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a list of compatible injectors by output?
I run the EV6's.

Right now I'm running 24# injectors and also have a set of 27# ones.
Are there any 25's or 26's?

I forgot to mention it's a 2000 so I'm @49psi

Maybe you can contact these people.

https://www.injector.com/cart/pc/home.asp

On the advice of an engine rebuilder that is a customer of the auto parts store I work at, pretty much the go to place for the big block/high horsepower builds, I bought my 4 hole injectors from there. The owners son owns an '00 like me. They did a little something to the engine in his but assured me that the injectors they used would be fine in a stock motor. So I had a part number and bought the same ones they used.

It is not a user friendly site IMO.
But then again I am not the sharpest tool in the shed either. LOL.
Maybe they have what you are looking for.

Can I ask why?

It's a lot like jets to a carb. When I had the 27# injectors in it was a little "fat", now with the new rockers it's a little "lean" based on my fuel trim numbers.

It's a lot like jets to a carb. When I had the 27# injectors in it was a little "fat", now with the new rockers it's a little "lean" based on my fuel trim numbers.

That is the only part I do understand. Kinda. LOL.
So the "fat" meaning rich?
Now lean with the new rockers?
Doesn't that mean you want more fuel?
And wouldn't 26# be less?
I warned you I know squat. MLOL.

Your thinking is correct, I'm running the 24# right now and I think the 27's will still be to large. That's the reason for my question!

Back