• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 high pinion, D60

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Dana 44 High pinion Heavy duty front axle out of a mid 70's F250, has 4.10 gears open differential, bearings are all in good shape, gears still show some machine marks from factory, has 30 spline axles, i have all the specs some place like width and stuff but ill have to find it. also have the Dana 60 Full floater 30 spline out of the rear, it needs to be rebuilt, butthe housing is in good shape as well as the shafts. I should have pictures to emailk very soon within a day or so. front axle is minus brakes, they went into dumpster a while ago. asking $225 front, $150 rear i could probably ship if needed but I would rather have pick-up arranged. located about 45 minutes east of Pittsburg PA (ZIP15717) any questions or to request pictures please email me at [email protected]- thanks -Aaron

Have a person that might be interested. Trying to get ahold of them. I will keep ya posted.

Justin

Back