• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snap-On and Mac stuff.........Make offer fast....

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
Due to my lack of being able to phyiscally be a mechanic any more.... I am selling off some of my prized posession. Some are worth good money, so I hope to get some resonable offers. I will be having a yard sale Sunday... and what does not reach my hopes for prices, will go on Ebay.

Here is what I have.... the short list.. :)

Please make a reasonable offer here, by PM, or E-mail.

Fluke 88 with Wavetech Temperature/Voltage Converter
$340 new. $250ish on ebay.

Snap-On:

RTD42 42 Piece Fractional/Metric rethreading kit, complete. $82.00 new

208APIT Impact Driver Set. $168.00 new

IM31 3/8 drive Air Impact. My opinion... best damn tool around. New $ 321.00

Torque-O_Meter 1/4in drive TE6A Dial, inch pounds. Great for the gear set-ups... thats what I used it for. $290 new.

MT308KB Compression Gauge Set. $198.00 new

MAC:
ET2008 Amperage Tester (semi old school here... most don't know what/how anymore) :)

ADG4AHK Air Angle Grinder Kit. Has the cut-off attachement and the 3M buffer.Cleaning pad attachement. Grinder is the ADG410AH

STP500M Deluxe Bolt Grip Set. Complete.

For those in Wa State, I also have a FREE 1986 Chreokee... no axles under it. Good body. Engine toast. Good rebuilt tranny. Free, U Haul.

No shipping on the XJ, and would rather not ship the following.... but I could possibly be convinced otherwise! :)

D30 front axle assy. No shafts. Gears in place, have the bearings/hubs... for now. Unless any thing sells Sunday.

Lincoln AC-180-S. Buzz Box Arc Welder

95 ZJ Gas Tank skid. Factory

87ish Front skid. Factory

Various coil springs.

2ea Explorer Pro Comp Front lower control arms

2 ea RE 4.5in? ZJ? coils. No idea anymore what they actually lifted it too. Nice springs... any used them for a couple months... then had to go higher.

Baker Mfg Windmill. Upper unit complete. Tail is complete, fan is complete... minus a few nuts and bolts. No Tower. A VERY good deal... and I mean VERY good deal... at $500.
New pump and cylinder: $300

Make an offer now, and fast... :)
Buyer Pays Shipping

Glenn

Last edited:
Howdy, I may be interested int he front skid. Where are you at in Washington/ My girlfriend will be in Portland for the next fw weeks and she might be headed up to Seattle for a few days. How much are you thinking? I wish I could get some of the other tools and stuff too, but I'm a little short on the long green right now. Oh well.

Hi Karl,
Front skid... slighly worn.... oh, um. Hmmm what does one go for? I would say maybe $20? not sure.

Only downside... I am on an Island North of Seattle.... a tad out of the way, and a $20 ferry ticket to get out here.

However... I could get a friend to bring it to the Mainland. That would be in Anacortes Wa... 1.75 hours North of Seattle. Might be a tad far for a skid.... but let me know either way.
Glenn

Hmmm, $20 sounds good. How tough would shipping be then? I'm thinking cheapo ground style. Does it have any of the hardware or should I just plan on slappin it up with some self tappers? I'll check with my girlfriend tommorrow, but I think she'll only be up as far as Seattle for the whole tourist thing.

Will look at shipping costs tommorrow and get back with you. Will shoot a few digital pics first... make sure it is what ya want.
Will try to dig up the bolts that it uses as well.... may be around here someplace.
Glenn

Fluke 88 SOLD

RTD42 42 Piece Fractional/Metric rethreading kit, complete. $82.00 new SOLD

What do you need out of the Pro Comp lower control arms? Shipping would have to be to a business address in zip code 83401.

Thanks

tools?

How much do you want for the Air grinder and UCA's...? they would have to be shipped...Thanks.

Hi guys, been a busy day. will try to get back to everybody over the weekend.

Thanks...
Glenn

OK, yet another busy day. Firewalls, kernel updates, tripwires... and life in general. :)

OK, the Springs: current high offer is $80

mrburns, that angle grinder sells new for $184. PM me an offer. :) The arms are lowers, not uppers.

XmikeJ: Easy enough to ship. Make an offer on the arms.. they have a few miles on em... sooo let me know what ya think.

Cherokeekid.. no shipping on that... but, say.. oh.. $25.00?

Karlm, that is a heavy bugger, but still trying to find out about shipping. Being sorta remote is a problem. lol.

Anybody I missed, speak up. :)

Glenn

Glen I pm'ed you an offer on the 6th and I'm just waiting for a reply.

Thanks!

Back