• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

79 Ford Bronco Dana 44 & Ford 9" axles

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of axles from a 79 ford bronco that I am looking to sell. They are fight around 65 or 66 inches wide, have 3.55 gearing, full time hubs on the dana 44, 31 spline shafts in the 9" and come with all the brake hardware, radius arms and frame mounts for the radius arms.
I'm looking to sell them together for 500.00. PM me or call me at 801-368-4038.

Let me know if you're willing to part out the axles.

Dang I wish I was in the market, cuz I'm just down the road. That is a killer deal.
Brett

dustybronco, I sent you an email and HJ88, I haven't ever shipped anything this heavy so I'm not sure how to go about it, but if no one picks them up soon I'll take you up on that offer!

I also have a single Dana 44 front axle for sale. Its from the same year of Bronco, but is not as complete as the one I'm selling with the 9" rear. It comes with both calipers and rotors, axle shafts, 3.50 gears, and radius arms. I'm looking to get 200 for it.

How much for the single 44 shipped to 78539, Texas? Might be interested if you still have it when I have the money. I am buying another cherokee as of a few days but will replenish my money and start buying goodies for my trail xj.----Kyle

As far as I know, the least expensive way to ship it through forward air, but then you'd have to pick it up at the terminal. Do you know where the nearest terminal would be to you or would you prefer a different shipping provider?

Back