• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - Parting out RE 5.5" kit, D30/35 w/4.56's, Other Goodies!

fluidmotion

NAXJA Forum User
LIFT:
-RE sway bar discos $50 shipped
-Fixed UCA's $125 shipped
-Fixed LCA's $160 shipped
-Rear shackles $60 shipped
-Sway Bar drop brackets $15+shipping

AXLES:
-Matching set of D30/D35 diffs w/4.56 gears. All were installed around 3 months ago w/new bearings seals etc...
This is a steal but I want to get rid of these, I want $400 for both, local pickup is preffered, I am in salem oregon.

OTHER GOODIES:
-Rustys Steering box brace $60 shipped
-2 sets of ABC525X component speakers by Audiobahn $50/set +shipping, or $100 for both shipped.

Look here to see my jeep and the parts:
www.cardomain.com/id/roadwhore
Contact me here:
[email protected]

Thanks All-

also....
5 - 33x12.5R15 Pro Comp mud terrains - $550 + shipping
5 - black rock crawlers 15x10 3.75bs - $175 + shipping

a small compressor that can be used for on board air. brand new - $130 shipped

fluidmotion said:
also....a small compressor that can be used for on board air. brand new - $130 shipped
Can I get more information on this please? Manufacturer? CFM? Duty cycle? Pics?
Thanks,
Dan.

if you decide to sell the gears out of the axles, i want them.

If the disconnects fit between 4-6 inches of lift I'd be interested. I have 4.5", so if they fit please send me a PM. Thanks, Chris

Also, you interested in selling that roof rack? I'd kinda like it if it's a good price and not too difficult to ship. I am in maryland so it might be tough, but let me know.

TRNDRVR said:
Can I get more information on this please? Manufacturer? CFM? Duty cycle? Pics?
Thanks,
Dan.

this is what i got off a website that sells these compressors....email me so i can send you the pictures, [email protected]

[font=&quot]The Firestone 9210! Such a great product! Has proven to be the most durable pump for us, and we do a large volume of installs, so we bought a huge quantity of these to bring you the lowest price on a great working compressor!!!! Don't overpay for some shiny Viairs, when they give us nothing but bad luck, and real bad warranty policy!!!!! I’ll tell you a lil bit about this compressor. It is a 40% duty cycle compressor that puts out 1.20 CFM. It draws 17.2 amps. This is a BRAND NEW compressor. We stand strong behind our products!!! This compressor is rated at 150 psi, but you know as well as I do, that ratings are there for a reason, but rules are made to be broken! We get succesful results at 175-180 psi with this pump. Make sure to run a good check valve to reinsure that this compressor will last. A check valve is the key thing to saving and preserving the life of your pumps! [/font]

Back