• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: 2002 GTI

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2002 VW GTI 1.8 Turbo 2 door car. Salvage title (it was backed into) bumper is black grill is missing ($65). Current tags. After market exhasut and radio. Factory buckets, interior is cloth. THE CAR has an issue and I been throwing parts at it becaise I do not have the proper program to scan it (VAG COM). It bogs sometimes after hard acceleration, cleans up after a few seconds of coasting. I was told it could be the DIVERTER VALVE, but not 100% sure. I want to trade for a jeep cherokee, preferably 5 speed. MUST BE 4WD! If you have any questions or want pics, inbox me your number and I will text you..thanks! Car is silver.

For questions and pics TEXT 7602218935. as far as the jeep I'm looking for a lifted dd/ weekend wheeler or possibly full blown off-road vehicle. not to picky prefer street legal but throw offer willing to look at anything can be MJ but no grands thanks

Update car has new timing belt and tensioner, also the problem I was having is gone. Still up for trades, let me know what you got

That's the big question, how many miles. How bad was it backed into to get a salvage title anyways?

Back