• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2N02?

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking at doing an easy run within the next two weeks. I know my Rubicon will make it through 2N02 just fine, but can't remember what it's like. What would be the recommended minimum? I know a guy who is interested but has a stock 2020 Tundra.

Also, if a couple here wanted to join, you'd be welcome. Gotta keep it small on account of quarantine and all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The last time I went, or the time before that, there was a lot on snow on the way out. Going uphill you had to keep up the momentum to make it. The only other possible problem would be if there was some erosion damage.

Bring trash bag(s), take pictures, and post up a report in the Adopt-a-Trail section (even though it's not our trail). Or if you want, post and invite for others to join.

I just checked the map, it was 2N01 with the snow. It's probably all melted by now.

Last edited:
A bit late but 2N02 is easy, no issue with the Tundra or your Rubicon. Typically equivalent to 3N16 and Polique Canyon the only real potential for issue is winter and immediately post-winter and that is typically just on climbs. By now (or May as this post was made!) you'd be just fine.

Back