• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PLEASE RESPOND

hell, i'm going!

I'am in with the wife and my buddy chris

I'll be driving up Wednesday afternoon for Thurs-Sat.

You should have received my paperwork by now.

Rob

im going friday am to have a winch bumper installed by apple hill 4x4 and than i am wheelin saturday, i have to pay dues for naxja, finally! also, i will get paperwork to you. Oh and i have my buddy driving his yj down and if my other buddy from CT brings his xj, than well have a zuk with us too.

I will be there for saturday without guests. possibly friday also

Last edited:
STROKER said:
so please respond to this by MAY 8. Even if you will only be there for

Well, It's May 8th, so I'll respond, but unfortunately I don't have positive confirmation yet. I intend to go, and I expect that there will be no issues, but my work schedule isn't confirmend yet and I may have to be on-call that week (meaning I have to stay in town).

I guess that means I am... say ... 80% likely to be there.

Sorry I can't do better than that yet...

- Robert

Fozzy_Bear said:
Well, It's May 8th, so I'll respond, but unfortunately I don't have positive confirmation yet. I intend to go, and I expect that there will be no issues, but my work schedule isn't confirmend yet and I may have to be on-call that week (meaning I have to stay in town).

I guess that means I am... say ... 80% likely to be there.

Sorry I can't do better than that yet...

- Robert

This was set to get an idea of how many would be showing up, so we could order accordingly i.e. t-shirts, dash plaques and such.

STROKER

Back