• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I forgot how quiet the 4.0 can be...

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
...when the exhaust manifold is intact.

Got my Gibson header installed today, my torque came back.

Really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Took just over 2 hours start to finish.

I also heard 410 is going to open on the 12th. Might have to test run at Naches in a few weeks.

ECKSJAY said:
...when the exhaust manifold is intact.

Got my Gibson header installed today, my torque came back.

Really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Took just over 2 hours start to finish.

I also heard 410 is going to open on the 12th. Might have to test run at Naches in a few weeks.

I would not know LOL, Ive never owned one without it being broke!

20366.jpg

They run $399 in stainless.

I work for a distributor though, so I didn't pay that much for it. Borla wasn't offered or I would have bought that one instead. Might get a new headpipe and cat installed though. Haven't decided yet since this works just fine for me and the cat is still good.

Sorry for the off topic question.

What is the 410 to Naches. I will check mapquest shortly.

Hwy 410 runs from Sumner to Yakima and between those 2 points is Little Naches area with trails mud and rocks and lots of play area OBOY OBOY :) :) :exclamati Now back to topic ,I know the quiet your talking about anew header muffler and tailpipe OOOH what a difference. :wave: Oyea Naches :wave:

The LEO contact (Yakima Deputy) was in on Friday. Mentioned that 410 was opening the 12th and there's barely a dusting of snow at Manastash and Funnyrocks. Said that the whole area is still accessible from the Yakima side if one wanted to drive down via 90.

He also mentioned that very very soon they're having area maps made on Tyvek: waterproof/tear proof. Trails on the map will be for everything (Jeeps, bikes, dirt bikes, etc) and going to be marked in different colors and topographical to show terrain relief. They are going to charge $5 for a map...only because they want to offset the costs of making them, but mostly to keep people from getting multiples. He said he has lost count of people who ask, "Hey have you got a map?" then come back the very next weekend and say, "Hey I left my map at home...can I have another one?" Said that they could print 4000 of the things and have them all gone at the end of a few weeks. THAT is why they don't have any maps, lol. I kinda like the idea of a Tyvek map that can be rolled, etc. From what I understand the USGS, USFS, Sheriff's Dept, etc all have a hand in this. When new trails are added they can release a new updated map for the next year.

Back