• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM Swap Meet

iluv83vettes

NAXJA Forum User
Got something you need to get rid of?

Post it up.

I know I have a hitch. That makes everything you need for a rear recovery point between the two of us.

I also have some WJ lower control arms and I'll have to see what else when I get home.

Anybody got a simple front bumper with recovery points? I've got tie in plates but I sold my TNT bumper and winch a while back.

I might have a green one but I don't think I have the end caps. I know I don't have tie in plates, but if I have the bumper, the stock mounts are probably still attached.

Got a couple KC lights for sale. $40 for the pair.

Do you have the happy face covers?

Will, I have a front bumper and the end caps, but I don't have any of the mounting brackets or hardware.

oh well a stock one probably isn't much more than lipstick on a pig

For safety and recovery purposes: what about drilling out one of the forward mounting holes on my tie in plates to run a clevis ring through?

Why not get something like this and bolt it to the tie in plate
b468583924617b2c96af5fe9a7f454f3.jpg

I actually have a hitch I'm trying to get rid of. No nutstrips, but in good shape otherwise. Free if someone wants to claim it, it's scrap to me.

The funny thing is I had towhook brackets and hooks back in the day and I sold them I think to Dan at Fort Hood. Anybody heard from that guy?

Anyways, would that be able to mount? Are the holes the same distance as the stock bumper "triangle configuration" holes?

It's a uhaul brand (I think) stock rear hitch with a spot for a five-pin trailer connector.

Back