• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clean 02 WJ Overland

hxcjohnny

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says, I'm looking to sale or trade my 02 Grand Cherokee Overland. I recently took a job that requires about a 120 round trip commute daily, so I need something a little better on gas. I'm looking to trade for a GC body 2.5rs, or a GD if the price is right.

This is an absolutely awesome jeep. This is my 5th jeep, and is by far my favorite. It's an overland model, which means it has a 4.7 High Output. This is a different motor than the regular 4.7 in other GC's. The 4.7ho has 265hp/335tq and has different heads, more aggressive cams, and a forged crank and rods. Super stout motor, and super smooth. I've seen as much as 25mpg on interstate trips around 65mph, but I generally average around 22mpg on the interstate and about 16-17 in town. For a V8 jeep thats pretty good.

The overland comes standard with up country suspension which is an inch taller than stock. It also has engine/gas tank/transfer case skids and functional rock rails. It has quadra-drive, which means it has vari-lock axles. They're more aggresive than a LSD, but not quite a full on locker. They're invisible on the street, but lock up awesome in slippery conditions. I absolutely love the 4x4 system in this jeep.

The jeep has 126k miles on the body. I bought the jeep with a spun rod bearing and replaced the motor with one from an 04 model that had 31k miles on it. The motor currently has about 44k now. I do have receipts from purchasing the motor. It runs awesome, doesnt use any oil, and I religiously change the oil with full synthetic @ 3k miles.

This is an awesome jeep and will go anywhere you point it. I hate to sell it, but i need a small commuter car for now.

I'm asking $9,300 OBO.

Best way to contact me is by PM here or call/text me @ 704-657-7553.

I can get more pictures upon request. This is all i have on the computer at the moment.

Back