• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Samuel Adams

nick86

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to aquire all 21 flavors. There are only 13 available by my local distributer. Any help?

fire me a list of what you looking for and I can get most of it. It may take a little bit, but should be able to score it with a few of my "connections"

fire me a list of what you looking for and I can get most of it. It may take a little bit, but should be able to score it with a few of my "connections"
summer ale, octoberfest, old fezziwig ale, holiday porter, scotch ale, hefeweizen, pale ale. I have all the rest. I have a six pack of the rest and tried each one & kept one for display in the bar room. Some are good, some, not so much. Have you tried the blackberry witbier? It's new this year. I have been told that some can't be sold in Iowa cause of the acky content.

pale and october should not be much of a problem if oct is available this time of year, I just had pale a few weeks back in KC. I will keep an eye open for teh others. No I have not tried the blackberry witbier, but will try it if I can find it. :cheers:

I do not want cases & cases of the stuff. Just a 6 pack of each. One to drink, One to display, & if I like it 4 to drink. I would be willing to pay for your troubles, the beer, & shipping if you or anyone else is interested.

One would think that liquer stores would have separate cans/ bottles that you can buy and taste.
cause lotsa times i buy somethin new and dont like it and end up giving the other 5 away

there are a few stores back home that will let you mix-n-match 6 packs for a certain price, but it is always speciality beers, not your Bud, Miller types.

Are the summer or Octoberfest even available right now??

I'm still drinking my last Summer 12-pack.... The pale is GREAT... Alot like the Boston Lager, with much less of an aftertaste.

One would think that liquer stores would have separate cans/ bottles that you can buy and taste.
cause lotsa times i buy somethin new and dont like it and end up giving the other 5 away

Sam Adams has their seasonal 12-packs... You get 2 each of 6 different kinds...

Back