• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Magnaflow Stainless muffler w/ Twin Turn Downs

I'd like it. Got any pics?? I need a new exhaust after I was rear-ended - Geico still hasn't paid my claim (the person at fault's insurer).

This is the only pic I have. It's a bad pic and it's a bit dirty, but I assure you that it is in excellent condition.

DSC04089.jpg

dang... you weren't joking when you said you were about to sell it, lol

Actually, it is weld in. It was cut after the flange on the cat. But yes, it turns down and doesnt have tailpipes. Keeps your tailpipe from getting smashed on the trail. With a Simple Green bath, it would be beautiful!

Chris @ GATR said:
Actually, it is weld in. It was cut after the flange on the cat.

ok...it looks like the weld was after the flange that mates to the cat flange (and I see bolts). I'll figure it out...I have a skilled fabricator that's working on my other car and he can knock this out for me no prob.

Yeah, it has about 3/4" of pipe left on the inlet that you can weld to. Any exhaust guy can hook you up. Thanks again PGT! It will ship out tomorrow if I can get ahold of a box. I think I have one in my shop.

chris, i'm gonna get you to sell my junk when i need to...

i think this is a record... less than one hour from listing, and it's sold!!!

Back