• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35/12.50/15 MT MTZ tires on 6 lug Soft 8's

T to the B

NAXJA Forum User
Had a trade worked out with the newer tires I got, but fell through and buyer wasn't ready to put good rollers on his project yet.

I estimate these tires at 70%, probably better. Wheels are 15x8's with 4" backspacing and have some DIYbeadlocks.com weld on rock rings. Yes there is rock rash, yea theres a few chips missin' here and there....they're a mud tire and I used them as such.

I drove to/from the trail on these tires at 70+mph no vibes.

500$ for wheels and tires mounted up ready to go.

I've ran these tires on damn near every trail at Windrock besides Atomic Ridge. Drove to the trail at 12 psi, ran trails at 12psi, then drove home. They're great, best mud tire i've owned. Just went to a bigger size.

Text preferred....or PM/EMAIL 865-363-6664 Located in Lenoir City, TN

IMG_20120428_111333-1.jpg

Interested in trades?
Got a set of 35x12.50x17 KM2s mounted on JK Moabs with adapters for the XJ.
Tires are in great shape, Id say they have as much, if not more tread then the one you have pictured.

I hear ya. Ill keep you in mind. I just got these the other day but had originially planned on going with MTZs and a 15" wheel.

Will let my buddy know about ya, he is in the market for some bigger rubbers.

Awesome deal.

If the deal falls through for some reason, let me know. I'm interested.

Back