• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: C4X4 Tow Hook Brackets and Bumper Tie in plates

cr2000xj

NAXJA Forum User
I recently removed my C4x4 tow hook brackets and would like to send them to a new home. I also have a set of front bumper tie-in plates from Tyler at Rock Solid I bought and no longer need due to buying a JCR winch bumper. I was thinking around $60 for the tow hook brackets with hardware and $50 for the tie in plates. Prices are certainly negotiable and I would prefer local pick-up if possible.

might be interested in the tie in plates. Only about an hour from you also

I also have a set of front bumper tie-in plates from Tyler at Rock Solid I bought and no longer need due to buying a JCR winch bumper.
$50 for the tie in plates. Prices are certainly negotiable and I would prefer local pick-up if possible.

I passed the info on to a local looking for them

I'll take those Tow hook brackets for $40. My mechanic does so much for me and his XJ is in need of Tow hooks! Can you hang onto them til I can pay you tomorrow? I live in Indiana though, I can cover shipping as well.

Last edited:
Back