• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOX coilovers 10" with springs

P1atinum

Aerodynamically Challenge
I have a pair of 10" fox 2.0 coilovers dual rate with the tender spring, $400.00 OBO with the springs.

I bought these from someone else and decided to go in a different direction. These originally came from Rock Crawler for the XJ rear coilover conversion. They were sent to fox and revalved and 7/8 shafts were added. They have 225 ebach springs on top and 325 hyper coil springs on the bottom
These are the older style with Blue ends with only about 100 miles on them since the being re-valved

Here are some pics.

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8123.jpg

Looking for some 17" wheels 5x5.5
14bolt parts
Stroker parts
Fab tools

I am going up to the Charlotte area this weekend if anyone wants these delivered.

I want... just cant seem to part with any of my tools to get them. I have everything you mentioned, but use them all the time and would be kicking myself if I got rid of em. My damn money tree hasnt bloomed yet this year either.

I do have a brand new Milwaukee End Grinder, and a new 6" Metabo angle grinder i'd be willing to part with, any need for those? I could probably throw in some new Burr bits, and a 50 count box of thin cut-off wheels too, that alone is $150.00

Last edited:
Back