• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 XJ-LIFTED

NOVI FED COUPE

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a nice XJ for sale. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago. I bought it to daily drive and play with on the weekends. I took it off road once and realized it was too nice to beat up on. The body has a couple of door dings, but nothing major. The paint is in good shape. Interior is nice also. All power windows and locks work, nothing is ripped or torn. Front fender flares have alreadt been cut and fenders trimmed. I do still have the factory flares to go with it.

Red with Black bottom Grey Interior
4.0L-Automatic
4.5" Rubicon Express Long arm lift
Swaybar Disconnects
Lock rite locker in the rear-D35
2 week old Mickey Thompson MTZ's 33x12.50-15's
15" Black Street Lock Wheels
Tinted windows

Has a very nice stereo system in it, and can be sold with or without. Stereo consists of 4 Rockford Fosgate 10's 2 Rockford Amps and Cap. Clarion CD Player, tweeters, and all door speakers changed out. Sounds very good. I hope to have some pics in the next couple of days.

Asking $5500 W Stereo or $5000 W/O

Im working on the pics. Hopefully will have them up tonight. It has 174k miles on the Jeep itself, and 60k miles on the motor. Its my daily driver and it runs and drives great! Im selling b/c I bought another XJ just for wheeling and I need the money to buy another truck the pull it.

Back