• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeler Lake 7-18-08

The story about the dogs:

About half way up the trail, the dogs owners had posted a sign attached to a forest service marker describing the 2 lost dogs - dated 2 days earlier. We figured the dogs were probably mountain lion food by now......

On our way off the trail, on the road above the spillway into the lake we see these two dogs. Jim, Lynn and I were able to get the dogs to come to us after some coaxing and their tags had contact info for the owners in Littleton. Luck would have it that the owners were working on their cabin 5 minutes away and were there quickly to get the dogs. It was pretty cool to help reunite the dogs with their very thankful owners! :thumbup:

Great Vid, That's the first I've seen of the "watch in high quality" feature. Pretty nice except for the constant buffering

Thanks!

Yeah the watch in high quality is a nice new feature!!

Just pause the video at the start and let the buffering get ahead a little, then it won't stop on ya.

By the way the downloadable version is 56MB, not 56KB as I posted

Back