• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail list for Moab?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a tentative trail list for the Moab trip? I may try and make it out there Friday - Sunday and was wondering what trails are in the works?

Not really Tom, I am pretty sure we will just decide the next days run over a few beers around the fire.

old_man said:
Is there a tentative trail list for the Moab trip? I may try and make it out there Friday - Sunday and was wondering what trails are in the works?

Since everybody isn't staying in the same campground, are you guys meeting up at City Market every morning?

Who's not staying with us besides JJ (if he makes it)?

Tom... There is no schedule or anything... We'll probably just leave in the morning when we feel like it (probably based on the night before). Knowing this group, it'll be very disorganized and somewhat amusing. It's supposed to be a relaxing trip. Schedules, timelines and meeting places? HA! I laugh at them! Personally, I'd hate to deal with any sort of schedule on this trip other than beer:30 at the pool. :)

Why not just come down to the campground or give someone a call letting us know you're on your way?

old_man said:
Since everybody isn't staying in the same campground, are you guys meeting up at City Market every morning?
My plan is to see if the buggy wheels on thusday morning at BFE then go from there or make repairs

I'll be staying at Moab Valley ($$). No room at slick rock. I'll be there tonight. I'm heading that way at 10am this morn.

We're all meeting at 1:00 so plan on us getting there somewhere around... 7:00? 7:30 maybe?

I'm all packed ready to roll.... Can't wait! I think Justin is in route right now from La Junta to Denver.

Back