• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheelin spots

BillDunn83

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know any good wheelin spots in se PA around chester county?? I am just looking for little spots to test my rig during build up...

Unfortunately there isn't anything around the Chester County area anymore like that. I end up stacking logs in my yard to drive on these days, and plan a trip to Rausch Creek for a good test. Your right down the road from me though, if you need any advice or help with it, let me know.

A.

It would be awesome to get some excvating company to drop a few of those moster bolders in the back yard. rock crawling at 2am anyone..

Wish there was few acres in Chester County to do some wheeling.

That gives me an idea...:greensmok

It would be awesome to get some excvating company to drop a few of those moster bolders in the back yard. rock crawling at 2am anyone..

LOL... Last year I did actually ask my wife if she would be OK with me doing that, it's fine with her.... I was thinking about starting a rock course from the street and running along the left side of my house to the backyard.

If I find someone that needs to get rid of a big pile of rocks, its awn!!!

i just wish we had some local farmer with a lot of land to let us romp on with some respect.

well if a silly little word like 'liability' didn't overtake everyones mind, some of those farmers might entertain that idea. It just kinda sucks to get into a hobby like this...and drive around on the street 99.999999% of the time. But such is life is chesco!

well if a silly little word like 'liability' didn't overtake everyones mind, some of those farmers might entertain that idea. It just kinda sucks to get into a hobby like this...and drive around on the street 99.999999% of the time. But such is life is chesco!

LOL... I can think of 3 places that were within 25 mins of my house.... ALL of them closed/locked/policed now because of that dreaded "L" word. Unfortunately, there were a few bad events (drinking/partying/people doing something stupid and dying (think Darwin Award...)) at each place that ruined it for the rest of us.
A.

LOL... I can think of 3 places that were within 25 mins of my house.... ALL of them closed/locked/policed now because of that dreaded "L" word. Unfortunately, there were a few bad events (drinking/partying/people doing something stupid and dying (think Darwin Award...)) at each place that ruined it for the rest of us.
A.

Yea I was gonna add that, even IF there was a place. And even if it was free, open all day, do whatever the F you wanted....Once night came. The retards come and mess it up with trash dumping, camping, fires, burnouts yadayadayada lol.

may have found a spot guys.. I am going to go check it out this afternoon. PM me if you are interested in where it is.

LOL... Last year I did actually ask my wife if she would be OK with me doing that, it's fine with her.... I was thinking about starting a rock course from the street and running along the left side of my house to the backyard.

If I find someone that needs to get rid of a big pile of rocks, its awn!!!
I can see your neighbors face's now. :eek: they'll want to know if you have a permit for your new landscaping......

If i ever find a job again in the excavating business,, i'll help you out with the whole rock thing. Tattersal and Chestnut Ridge were fun to play in while i was pushing dirt on them. :moon:

Back