• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wednesday Ride

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
If you are coming in on Tuesday and plan to ride Wednesday I will be around to lead a group. Please post up what your wheeling and what kind of wheeling you are after. Easy, Moderate, or Extreme.

94 xj Locked F/R 42's.

I am planning on being there by the 3rd, 4th at the latest but all that could change as we get closer...

We'll be there.

Travis and family too.

Their jeeps are JKU on 35s and XJ on 33's both open diffs and then my MJ locked on 37s

I'm thinking about taking them out to whitetail and then ease back toward camp and see what kind of time we have.

Glen what's your thoughts...chances are you may end up with more built rigs?

We'll be there.

Travis and family too.

Their jeeps are JKU on 35s and XJ on 33's both open diffs and then my MJ locked on 37s

I'm thinking about taking them out to whitetail and then ease back toward camp and see what kind of time we have.

Glen what's your thoughts...chances are you may end up with more built rigs?

White Tail is fairly close and easy to work through with time and winches. There are other trials over there too. I'm game for what ever.

I just want to ride some...have some fun and then ride some more. That's kinda why I figured white tail since it has tough stuff and easy stuff and we'd pass other stuff (like my use of stuff in here) on the way out and back.

Plus good photo ops.

I posted over on the Face Place in the NAXJA SEC CRAWL thread about wheeling Wednesday. Try to check in so we (well mostly I) can figure out where, and when to meet Wednesday.

Back