• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest dates?

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
I really want to hit up nw fest this year, and plan it around taking a couple weeks off work to some exploring and finish up the trip there. Ant chance of dates getting locked down sooner than later?

We're thinking on changing things up this year. Naches has been fun, but we're kind of feeling a change of scenery is in order.

There's been some talk about possibly heading South to Central Oregon instead for an extended weekend. Possibly a Cline Butte / Hoodoo trip.

At the same time, a bunch of us are heading to Moab in October, and maybe we'll just do a BBQ at our condo and call that NWFest. All are invited! :D

I'm open for some discussion and thoughts, but will try to get something nailed down to give folks time to plan.

I think a central Oregon trip would be a blast!

It’s safe to say NWFest won’t be at Naches this year..

Being squeezed out of long meadow, and having to play silly games just to have a small raffle.. Doesn’t make the area that desirable for an event..:eek:

Definitely hoping to make it this year. I was hoping it would be in Naches since I live on the Kitsap Peninsula and its not too far. Central Oregon would be cool too though. I will try to make it regardless, just need to know dates.

What are the trail difficulties at the Central Oregon location? Is there something for everybody like Naches? Ive pretty much only wheeled Tahuya still pretty new to wheeling community, mostly just drive service roads. I’ve done South Loop and 55 at tahuya since the recent work done to it this year but i think these are still considered moderate or easy trails? Don’t really have any other experience to compare to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back