• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home

NAXJA Forum User
And I reiterate...Florida sucks. The whole week in Harlan not one incident of fogged glasses. Got out of the truck here...can't see.

Had a blast!! Wonderful to see friends again and made some new ones.

Made it home too. My wipers quit working. Before leaving Harlan I applied Rain-X and it was a good thing I did. Hit two storms on I-40 and a monsoon in Sparta. Glad to be home.

Made it home too. My wipers quit working. Before leaving Harlan I applied Rain-X and it was a good thing I did. Hit two storms on I-40 and a monsoon in Sparta. Glad to be home.

I got hit on I-65 just north of Bowling Green and my drivers side wiper came unhooked from the arm and just separated. I drove out of it eventually and found an overpass to stop under to fix it.

Once I hit I-75 outside of Corbin (and caught up with Wade and Lisa) I hit 75 on the interstate and started shaking horribly. When I got to my gas stop in London 10 miles up the road, I found that all four of the bolts on the front driveshaft axle yoke worked themselves loose.

Got to D's last night about 8:30. Got to my house today about 12:30. Jeep is tucked away in the shop and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back up there before next JULY!!!! :(

A fall ride at Harlan would be fun.

There's an idea!

...I made it home as well, no troubles along the way either. Man have I missed wheeling!

Fall Flog at Harlan?! Seriously? There's other places on this side of the country to go wheeling, ya know.

I got home around 6ish on Sunday.

Fall Flog at Harlan?! Seriously? There's other places on this side of the country to go wheeling, ya know.

I got home around 6ish on Sunday.

You do realize the Flog was started because people in the chapter wanted to wheel Tellico more then just once a year with the same guys....... There are plenty of other weekends you can organize trip to Gulches..... :rof: I get 3 weeks now so a Thursday Friday off wheel Friday and Saturday is doable now for me. Just need to figure out the funds......

I'm finally home!!! Got in about an hour go and rolled the jeep off the trailer.

Enjoyed meeting you and wheeling with you. Glad you made it back safely! Hope to see you on the trail again some time!!!

You do realize the Flog was started because people in the chapter wanted to wheel Tellico more then just once a year with the same guys....... There are plenty of other weekends you can organize trip to Gulches..... :rof: I get 3 weeks now so a Thursday Friday off wheel Friday and Saturday is doable now for me. Just need to figure out the funds......

Tellico is gone. The Flog is all but dead because no one ever attends.

I wasn't going to suggest Gulches. AOP, GMP, Windrock.... go somewhere different.

Tellico is gone. The Flog is all but dead because no one ever attends.

I wasn't going to suggest Gulches. AOP, GMP, Windrock.... go somewhere different.

I know Tellico is gone. Not the point of my comment. The Flog was never as big as The Crawl. I believe even the years it was at Tellico it was never more then a handful of people.

id love to check out windrock or aop

I went to AOP its a nice place but I'd have to tow through Atlanta. I'll not do that again. I have yet to go to Windrock. I think I can get there and avoid Atlanta....... Right now it's pay off the CC and fix the AC that died on the tow pig. :bawl:

Why are you afraid of towing through ATL? I have to tow through ATL to go pretty much anywhere West of here.

I'm not afraid. I did it, it added 2 hours to my trip. I did in twice in 09 going to Morris Mountain. I'm done with the hassle. Plenty of other stuff North of me that is easier to access. I also hate Atlanta. Reminds me of my Step Daughter.

yeah, my tow pig might be going to the dealership to be diagnosed. ill have to DD the 5.9 next week hahaha

ive always wanted to see Harlan in the fall too

Might be a little more pricey but Ford like all manufactures has codes that ODB readers cannot get and they have the experience with multiple codes like you got.

Back