• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Mid-TN towing to the Crawl

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
I have a lot of items to bring to the Crawl for the SEC - the new banners, all the FSR Radios, the 3 new EZUPs, the winch, likely some raffle prizes - plus all my own gear and my 2 kids. I'm not fitting it all in the Jeep, and despite Andy and Tim's suggestion, am not planning on buying a trailer hitch.

If anyone is taking a pick up truck up with their Jeep on a trailer and might be willing to help tote some of the SEC gear to Harlan, please let me know.

I should be able to help. I too am hauling everything but I do have a hitch haul so I can put some stuff on it.

Last edited:
Andy, thanks but I DON'T WANT A HITCH ON MY XJ. I have two other Jeeps with hitches - don't need 3.

Last edited:
What about KP? Isn't he near you and going? Georgia Mike is going but IDK what route he takes. If it can get to me along my route I'll take it up but I don't think my route is close at all.

KP usually runs through Kentucky to get to the Crawl. I'm not sure if he will be dipping into TN.

If some stuff can get to Chattanooga before then, I can bring it up... We will have 2 trucks towing... I think we go up towards Knoxville first, then I not sure of the route...

It's not looking good for room to haul everything. Mark is out of town until the Crawl so I don't know if he can haul anything or not.

I'll make it all work. Unlikely I'll get a free minute to get to Smyrna anyway. Thanks, though Ed.

Everything has become a mad dash to get stuff done and everything wants to fight me now.

Join the club Ed, join the club....

How far is Harlan from where all the stuff is that needs to be in Harlan?

Back