• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next year to do...

6.0/nv4500/Atlas/4-link/not a hoodstack

:D

Why your jeep seems to work great like it is, well except for the CO2 poisoning...... :roflmao:

I don't need an LS to have fun. I have fun with my jeep now even with all it's problems. How many of you slackers can say they have wheeled the same rig for 10 years at numerous parks and states?

party1:
BAhahahaha

I had the popcan over 14 years. Went all over with it.

Shoot I've had the LJ over three years now.

Next years list is to show up if the RV credit card bill is paid for.

If it is, I'll likely do nothing to the LJ.

But I'd like to put the transmission mount laying on the workbench in it and fix the pass side leaky axle seal (both before WF2017 preferably).
The rest are likely Moab 2018 goals, but would be nice for the next crawl.
-A rear air locker.
-Rear Metal cloak flares that match the front.

mac 'LS motors are way more affordable than they used to be' gyvr

Lets see....Got it in 98,been from east coast(outer banks) to almost west coast(Moab).Paragon,Rausch, Camp Jeep.Big Dogs,all the local stuff in Va-WVa.Except Potts Mtn.
There and back under its own power every time(knock on wood)
New motor at 400,000 -because-400,000.
To do.. fix rusty floor pan and fix the problem with the brake/signal lights.
After I retire next year,who knows where it will go......

I don't need an LS to have fun. I have fun with my jeep now even with all it's problems. How many of you slackers can say they have wheeled the same rig for 10 years at numerous parks and states?

Mark Ayers can lol

In all seriousness, I still say swap that coil out, if that doesn't fix it try another known good PCM. Other than those suggestions I've got nothing. I'm just not convinced it's fuel since it seems to run pig rich when misfiring. But as you all know....I could be wrong :rolleyes:

My to do list is pretty basic....build it to mimic Mark's XJ then wheel the tar out of it. Oh, and fix the brakes :doh:

Back