• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday wheeling?

jeff411sk8

NAXJA Forum User
I can only make it out on sunday morning. Wondering if anyone plans on running both trails that day. I'll show up with at least one other jeep.

jeff

There will be some sort of something happening, probably 9ish Sunday a.m. I wouldn't expect a full day's adventure, but I'd say it'll be something that winds up around noon or so, since we have to clear out of campsites by 1pm. Or who knows, may be runs you can do with all your crap in your rig... Sorry I can't be more specific, Jeff!

There will be some sort of something happening, probably 9ish Sunday a.m. I wouldn't expect a full day's adventure, but I'd say it'll be something that winds up around noon or so, since we have to clear out of campsites by 1pm. Or who knows, may be runs you can do with all your crap in your rig... Sorry I can't be more specific, Jeff!
Unless the "rules" are different than on the site. Site says check-in 4pm, check-out 3pm.

I saw check in at 3, check out at 1, yesterday, on the SB Parks campsite website.

Back