• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food!

So far it's fried crickets... I'm about to put up "Unspecified plate of food, $10" on the Chapter Store...

You know it'll be good eats, you just won't know what it is!

There's a couple sites that have large quantity "MRE style" foods for pretty cheap. Ha.

Get the right MRE, and they're pretty tasty!

As long as its not the jumbaliah. Ate that one for 6months. Apparently giving starving people food that contains pork is evil. Feedding that same pork to the folks feeding the starving is competely ok though

OK folks the menu has been determined. It will be Hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, cole slaw and all of the appropriate fixings. The meal will also include a soda. You may also purchase seconds of a hamburger or hot dog. The main meal is $10, hamburger seconds $2, hot dog seconds $1. Buy your meal items here: http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/10-socalfest-2012-meal

So, we get a burger and a dog for 10$?

OK folks the menu has been determined. It will be Hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, cole slaw and all of the appropriate fixings. The meal will also include a soda. You may also purchase seconds of a hamburger or hot dog. The main meal is $10, hamburger seconds $2, hot dog seconds $1. Buy your meal items here: http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/10-socalfest-2012-meal

Please order up, folks, if you're planning to join in the meal served Saturday night... you can do it "COD" if you want to pay when you get there, and be sure to do "Local Pickup At Event" which will avoid you being charged $6 for shipping.

We need as accurate of info as we can get, as we will be bringing the food to the campsite, and don't want to run out but also don't want to have a bunch of leftovers/wasted money.

Thanks!!

Carol

Yes... let me know ASAP, though, so I can see if Karstic got enough.

C-

We should have some extra meals available for purchase at the event, for those of you who forgot. But if you let us know by tonight, it would help!

Cool, I'll let Stephan know.

Back