• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free axle any takers???

Joe

NAXJA Member #887
For all you locals who still run a dana 35 I just finished swapping out for a 44 and need to get rid of it. It's complete from drum to drum 3.55 rear nothing is wrong with it just taking up space.

Call me
(805) 405-5719

or

PM me

Would hate to throw it away.

Joe said:
Why sell something that is not worth selling?

Because they will pay money for it :D Just thought I'ld mention it. They seem to think its a good upgrade.

Jeff,

It was great to meet you and your dad and as soon as I get my 4.88 gears up front I will give you a call so we can do some trails in your neck of the woods.

Hey, whereabouts are you guys? My XJ is still stock other than some black steel wheels and LT235/75 tires but I'm trying to find some people somewhere near Oceanside and some trails that I could go play on. It seems a shame to me that I haven't seen any off-road other than some empty washes in Joshua Tree/29 Palms area since I bought it in January.

BlackSport96 said:
Hey, whereabouts are you guys? My XJ is still stock other than some black steel wheels and LT235/75 tires but I'm trying to find some people somewhere near Oceanside and some trails that I could go play on. It seems a shame to me that I haven't seen any off-road other than some empty washes in Joshua Tree/29 Palms area since I bought it in January.

Check out the yahoo groups section of www.socalxj.com, there is more converstion going on over there. Quite a few folks from SD area.

Scott Suyeto

Yeah what he said. I live in Ventura county and I only only of about 3 or 4 xj owners here, pertty much the majority are deep down south.

Back