• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts are in!

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Sierra Chapter shirts have arrived. All those who requested one, Jes is forwarding your order. I'll PM you a total and we can work out a shipping address for delivery.

After all that initially ordered a shirt are satisfied, the rest will go up for sale to the procrastinating wankers......

Since I ended up fronting the cash money for manufacture in a complicated guns for money for drugs for mail-order bride scheme, make a check payable to me for $13 + $2 for shipping and you'll get a fine SC shirt in the mail. I can also do PayPal at [email protected]. If you've already arranged financing with Jes, let me know that in a PM.

ALL PROFITS FROM SC SHIRT SALES GO TO THE SIERRA CHAPTER. (even though I'd really like to buy stroker parts)

CRASH

Last edited:
Maximus said:
I guess I am a procrastinating wanker, I would like one though.

Me too. I posted a few times, but I think you put the order in already. I need a 2xl if possible.
Troy

Yep. I too found that thread a little too late. I you have extras, I would like one, but if not I'll somehow find the strength to carry on.

jes, didn't think about it but i should have given you money last wed.

Back