• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

adn the Idiot of the Week award goes to

BackVeiw.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha, ahh Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!:gee:

wow. newbs should take pictures of the setup before taking it apart.

Unfreakin' real...bong hits for breakfast??? I'm from the land of knuckle draggin' rednecks and I never saw any of them do something that stupid.

I find it highly amusing that you have created a thread about Idiots, while you yourself can't spell correctly.

Thank you for twice the LUHLs in one post.

Fergie said:
I find it highly amusing that you have created a thread about Idiots, while you yourself can't spell correctly.

Thank you for twice the LUHLs in one post.

I can spell just fine. However I type faster then I think at times. Infact it took me 5 minutes to type this so that I would make sure everything was spelled correctly.

Next time take 10 minutes.

I can spell just fine. However I type faster than I think at times. In fact, it took me 5 minutes to type this so that I would make sure everything was spelled correctly.

:jester:

I can spell just fine. However, I type faster than I think at times. In fact, it took me five minutes to type this so that I would make sure everything was spelled correctly.

The MLA rule is to spell numbers when used in a non-technical manner.

:jester: :jester:

Last edited:
Must be a big target.

Holy crap, I'm glad that I'm not on that board. First of all, that kid is a dumbass for doing that. Second, the moderators and people over there are Nazi's quoting every little forum rule as if they were dealing with something of extreme importance and everyone must comply. Third, the pinion angle looks horrible. And fourth, I want to see what the truck looks like.

can we not be so negative? At least the paint looks nice(not that it will matter when things go to shit on the freeway).

i feel bad for this guy hah same thing was posted on my local forum im sure hes not the only guy to do this but the fact he claims hes been working on cars his whole life all 18 yrs is kinda amusing

WaXJ_Skier said:
can we not be so negative? At least the paint looks nice(not that it will matter when things go to shit on the freeway).

Here is hoping he doesn't live on the median then...or he won't get out of the driveway.

Back