• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog - Florida Edition - November 5

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
This is your outlet to discuss and plan accordingly.

Re: Fall Flog - Florida Edition

The free place to trail ride is the B pit.
Hard Rock is right around the corner and costs $25 per day.
http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm
Depending on how hard you want to try and how dry it is we can spend most of a day trying all the obstacles in the b pit.
Certainly not a set in stone location but its pretty centrally located and I think we can get a half dozen xjs together pretty easily.

Re: Fall Flog - Florida Edition

I say we do B-pit and a bon fire. We can cook out hot dogs and candied bacon!

I can donate my house for bonfire if you like.

Provided it's not still 102* outside.

It's November...I can hope right?

Trail leader(s) - please contact UNCC_99XJ, Lowrange2, and Cottontail via PM with plans for the $100 that the chapter is providing sometime this week.

Thanks

Alright. Travis unless you object I say we set a meeting time of 9 AM at the shopping center parking lot on 326/441.

Then once we have our group there we can head on to the trails. I may have to bring my Polaris unless I can get a large enough u-bolt to Band-Aid the front axle on the MJ. Unless you feel ambitious enough for us to try and fix it right before hand?? LOL

I will be glad to cook if someone has a grill...mine was damaged on its return trip from the CRAWL so I have no grill at the moment. I'm thinking burgers and brats (and hotdogs) and then just chips and sodas...keep it simple.

Travis if you're still good with the cookout being at your house I'll be glad to come over and help do anything you need the night before...and I'll offer up my house if we needed to go there instead.

Can't wait!

Yeah I would especially since my dumb arse made it a private deal...have I mentioned I don't really care much for FB?

Just checking in here, is the $100 intended to be used for the food?

He also promised to send me any personal receipts for monies spent for the good of the event up to $100.

f88da064b82d2f1ec5ba4047747c5cf5.jpg

One lonely Jeep I see, all by itself without nobody, the sun is beating down on my baseball hat...

Jeep, bus, repeat.

b559ada7c70e945df73cd2650a2204c2.jpg

Looking for a girl I ran into a guy his name was 043500, I said howdy he said hi...

Jeep, bus, repeat.

Had a blast! Think we have a 'new' jeeper. Couple came in their near stock XJ and followed us around and seemed to really enjoy it.

Lot more pics and some video on facebook.

Good stuff. Looking forward to more pictures!

Couple from Jeeptoberfest after running the mud hole...somehow I was on the mud/water side and stayed clean! Calvin on the other hand...not so much!

The one with the MJ in the background has Hannah, Parker, and Calvin all in the back...we have a picture of them at the top of Guard Rail in Tellico from 2006 CRAWL we're trying to find...man they've grown in 10 years!

And the Florida Flog...Florida fall flog Florida fall flog Florida fall flog

Back